|Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College|
Study Level: Under Graduate
Details: Applications are invited in the prescribed form from Bangladeshi citizens to take BHMS course in Govt. homoeopathic medical college and hospital.
- Citizen of Bangladesh
- Passed SSC/Dakhil/O-level/10th Grade or equivalent after 2008
- Students who have passed the HSC/Equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in 2010 and 2011.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 in both SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent and total GPA 6.50 in SSC and HSC for general student & Minimum GPA 3.00 in both SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent and total GPA 6.50 in SSC and HSC for tribal and non-tribal of three hill districts student
- SSC and HSC or equivalent Grade Sheet (Attested)
- SSC and HSC or equivalent certificate or testimonial (Attested)
- Photocopy of the Certificate of City Mayor/Pourasava Chairman/Union Parishad Chairman/ward commissioner for Divisional quota.
- 04 (four) copies of Passport size photo (Attested)
- Tribal and non-tribal candidates of Hill districts and the tribal of other districts must submit necessary supporting documents.
- Children of Freedom Fighters must submit necessary supporting documents.
- The Application Form is to be obtained from Office of Govt. homoeopathic medical college and hospital by depositing Tk. 520/- (non-refundable) from 23-11-2011 to 08-12-2011.
- The completed application form should reach to the office of Govt. homoeopathic medical college and hospital on or before 08 November, 2011.
- 48seats for general and 02 for others (tribal/non-tribal/children of freedom fighters).
- 01seats for tribal and 01 for foreigner. Students will be admitted in the college by merit.
Admission test details:
- Written Test ( MCQ):100 Marks (Phy=20, Chem=25, Biology=30, English=15, General Knowledge=10)
- Based on SSC and HSC GPA, 100 marks will be added with written test marks to prepare final merit list. Total Marks = Admission Test Marks + SSC GPA X 8 + HSC GPA X 12
- Application Form distribution: 23 Nov 2011 to 08 Dec 2011
- Last Date of Submission: 08 Nov 2011
Admission Test: 23 Dec 2011 at 10:00am.
Contact:Govt. homoeopathic medical college and hospital
You may also like:
- Government Homoeopathic medical college in Bangladesh
- Government Homoeopathic Hospital in Bangladesh
- Homoeopathy in Bangladesh
- Homoeopathic doctors in Bangladesh
- Advantages of Homoeopathy